Article 1. Scope of Application
Contracts for accommodation and related agreements to be entered into between this Hotel and the Guest to be accommodated shall be subject to these Terms and Conditions. Any particulars not provided herein shall be governed by laws and regulations and/or generally accepted practices. In the case when the Hotel has entered into a special contract with the Guest insofar as such special contract does not violate laws and regulations and generally accepted practices the special contract shall take precedence over the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, notwithstanding the preceding Paragraph.
Article 2. Application for Accommodation Contract
- １ The guest may make an application for a hotel accommodation contract via phone, e-mail, the hotel’s homepage, or by visiting the hotel in person. When making a reservation, name, contact number of guests, staying night, arrival time, room type (plan) or matters deemed necessary by the hotel are required.
- ２ Should a guest request, during his or her stay, extension of the accommodation beyond the date of preceding paragraph, it shall be regarded as an application for a new accommodation contract at the time such request is made.
Article 3. Conclusion of Accommodation Contracts, etc.
- １ A Contract for Accommodation shall be deemed to have been concluded when the Hotel has duly accepted the application as stipulated in the preceding Article. However, the same shall not apply where it has been proved that the Hotel has not accepted the application.
- ２ When making a reservation, we may collect prescribed reservation money as a reservation condition. Regarding reservation money, we will use it for the accommodation fee. If the deposit is not paid by the deadline, the reservation will be invalid.
- ３ At the time of booking, if the hotel did not provide the necessary explanation about the deposit, no reservation money is required.
- ４ In the case where the reservation money is returned (cancellation of accommodation, etc.), the deposit will be refunded to the customer within 30 days, after deduct penalty (cancellation fee.)
- ５ Reservations from travel agencies and other internet sites are subject to the terms and conditions that each company publishes.
Article 4. Refusal of Accommodation Contracts
- The hotel may refuse to conclude an accommodation agreement if any of the following cases:
- １ The request for accommodation is not based on the terms of agreement.
- ２ The hotel is unable to accommodate the person requesting accommodation due to disaster, failure of facilities or other unavoidable reason.
- ３ If an applicant for a hotel room rental agreement or a party seeking to use a rented hotel room is a member, or related to a member, of a criminal organization, a body related to a criminal organization, or other organized crime group stipulated in the Act on the Prevention of Unlawful Acts by Crime Syndicate Operatives and the prefectural ordinances concerning the elimination of crime syndicates.
- ４ The person requiring accommodation is clearly recognized to be infected with an infectious disease.
- ５ Accommodation with pets is not accepted.
- ６ We cannot accept the accommodation of those who got banned from the hotel in the past.
- ７ If a party seeking to rent a hotel room is reasonably likely in connection with use of the hotel room to act in violation of the stipulations of laws and regulations, public order, or good morals.
- ８ The person requesting accommodation has used violence to make a demand on the hotel or its employee(s), or has otherwise made a demand beyond the scope of reasonably acceptable burden on the hotel or its employee(s).
- ９ If a party seeking to rent a hotel is a minor unaccompanied by a guardian.
Article 5. Right to Cancel Accommodation Contracts by the Guest
- １ The Guest is entitled to cancel the Accommodation Contract by notifying the Hotel.
- ２ When the guest cancels the accommodation, depending on the date of cancellation, it is necessary to pay the cancellation fee of the hotel regulation. (After check-in / Cancellation on the day: 100%) Cancellation after payment receive a cancellation fee of 100 yen per day. Cancellation after payment may not be possible depending on your accommodation plan.
- ３ 3. If the Guest does not appear by 2 hours after the expected time of arrival of the accommodation date without advance notice, the Hotel may regard the Accommodation Contract as being cancelled without notice by the Guest.
Article 6. Right to Cancel Accommodation Contract by the Hotel
- １ The hotel can cancel the contract of the guest corresponding to the item described in Article 4 (3 to 9) on the spot. If you cancel your contract, you cannot stay. Even if we have already paid the accommodation fee, we cannot respond to the refund of the room charge.
Article 7. Registration
- １ Guests are required to register the following items at the hotel front desk upon check in. （Guest's first name, age, sex, address, contact number ／For foreigners, present a passport）
- ２ For past guests and guests who have already registered at the time of reservation, we will omit them.
- ３ If the hotel judged that it is necessary, we will ask for presentation of identification card without notice.
Article 8. Occupancy Hours of Guest Rooms
- １ Guests are permitted to use hotel rooms of the Hotel, except at special accommodation plans, from the check-in time until the check-out time 10 am on the day following the last day of stay.
- ２ After the checkout time, guests will be charged the extension fee specified by the hotel.
Article 9. Observance of Hotel Regulations and Facilities
- １ Guests shall observe the terms and conditions stipulated by the hotel when using each facility of the hotel.
Article 10. Business Hours
- １ The business hours of the hotel main facilities are as follows. For anything not listed here, please inquire at the front desk the contents individually presented or each time.
- １）Front service・・・・・・ ７：００〜２３：００
- ２）Closing time・・・・・・・・・・・・ N/A
- ３）RF Men’s Bath・・・・・・・ １７：００〜２：００／７：００〜１２：００
- ４）RF Lady’s Bath・・・・・・・・ １６：００〜２：００／７：００〜１２：００
- ５）Single Room Showers・・・・・・・ Available 24 hours a day
- ６）1F Coin Laundry・・・・ Available 24 hours a day
- ２ The business hours specified in the preceding paragraph are subject to temporary changes due to unavoidable causes. In such a case, the guest shall be informed by appropriate means.
Article 11. Payment of Accommodation Charges
- １ The hotel's room rate is settled at check-in, so please pay full amount at check-in or extension request.
- ２ As for the key of the room, please keep it with guests until check out. In case of loss, a penalty of 5000 yen will be incurred.
- ３ Even if you did not use the room after check-in (payment), we cannot respond to the refund of the room charge.
Article 12. Liabilities of the Hotel
- １ If the guest damages equipment and/or facilities of the hotel with willful negligence, the guest will be responsible for reimbursing the cost of the damage. As a result of these damages, if the hotel is closed or the hotel room is closed, we will claim compensation for the holidays during that period.
- ２ We will not respond to claims for damages, such as medical costs if the guest is injured due to dangerous acts such as when the guests use the facility and equipment of the hotel for a different purpose than the original use, lean out from the window, run around the hallway staircase, or enter the restricted area etc..
- ３ About theft and loss in the hotel The hotel does not compensate for the damage. Guests will be responsible for delivering to the police by themselves.
Article 13. Handling when Unable to Provide Contracted Rooms
- １ If the Hotel is unable to provide a guest with a hotel room as agreed, the hotel room rental agreement becomes null and void. Provided, however, that to the extent possible the Hotel will by way of intermediation arrange for a different hotel facility on identical terms. Even if additional charges are incurred at that time, we will compensate at our hotel. If we cannot arrange other facilities of the same condition, we will compensate the amount equivalent to the room charge.
- ２ We cannot pay the other facilities fee arranged by the guest even due to the condition of our hotel such as not be able to offer our guest room.
Article 14. Handling of Deposited Articles
- １ The hotel cannot keep guests' high-priced items and valuables / precision items at the front desk.
- ２ The hotel has a service to keep guests' baggage free of charge before check-in / after check-out. Please contact the front desk if you wish. Regarding this service, there are restrictions on the size, contents, period, etc. of the size of the baggage to be kept. Even if lost or damaged, the hotel cannot respond to damages For details, please ask with the front desk.
Article 15. Custody of Belongings of Guest
- １ After checkout, regarding the belonging items left in the room, we basically discard it.
- ２ We will keep one week at the front desk, as long as the hotel staff determined as a forgotten item.
- ３ The hotel will not search for the owner of the forgotten item(s) from the accommodation list. We will carry out the procedure to verify the item and return it when the owner contact to the hotel.
- ４ Forgotten item(s) without contact will be discarded for 1 week as a guide.
Article 16. Calling visitors to guests
- １ We cannot respond to calls from those who do not match room number and name. Please be sure to tell your room number and name.
- ２ We are prohibited from entering the guest room floor except for guests, so please use the lobby on the 1st floor for visitors.
Article 17. Others, Prohibited matters
- １ We will refuse to invade the restricted area within our hotel.
- ２ Nuisance to other guests is prohibited. (Noisy · bad smell · rough behavior · fight · mischief) In connection with these, please follow instructions and attention of our hotel front.
- ３ We will notify the police immediately upon discovering illegal activities.。
- ４ Please do not throw objects from the window of the room.
- ５ Please do not bring up or bring back the Hotel belongings and furnishings. (Especially toilet paper rolls)
- ６ Guests are prohibited from bringing in fire such as cassette stove into our hotel.
Please refrain from entering by customers other than guests. Please use the 1st floor lobby when you meet the visitors.